Friday, February 29, 2008

In'N'Out Burger


Coming from California to Utah has been quite the change, and one change that I have had to get used to is going without In'N'Out Burger. I have grown up on the place, so it is weird to not have it around! I have heard rumors of a copycat In'N'Out called "Chadder's" in American Fork, but I heard it's not that great. Plus they're getting sued because all the colors and menu is the same. Lame. Over President's Day weekend I was dying to get out of Utah and go somewhere, anywhere, other than here. So me and my friends made a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas. It was good to get out of Utah, out of the snow and cold, even just for those 3 wondrous days. It was 70 degrees every day that weekend, making it hard to leave. And one of the BEST parts about going was the opportunity to go to In'N'Out TWICE! I also got some Chipotle in, which is sparse around Utah. It was oh so good after going without it since being home in December. I love their secret burger sauce, and the way they put the burger buns on the grill so that the edges are crispy... mmm mmm. And their fries are freshly made from potatoes every day, you can even watch them make them! I always get a chocolate shake with my meal instead of a drink, because their shakes are delicious. Some of you may think that In'N'Out is overrated, but personally, it is the only fast food I will eat. For those of you who have never been to In'N'Out, I strongly suggest you try it sometime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER been, but if I ever get the chance to, I will!!!

alyssa said...

o what i wouldnt give to eat at in-n-out right now. an animal style burger with a chocolate shake would really hit the spot!

Kyle said...

I'm from Vegas, and In'N'Out is the one thing that I miss the most. I probably miss it more than my family because I can at least talk to them on the phone. There is no way that I can talk to a number 1 with a strawberry shake from In'N'Out. It is always the first stop when I go home.

Ashley said...

that sounds good. chocolate shakes are always a must. i've never been there but i want to. is it like sonic because if it is than i'm there!!!