Friday, January 18, 2008

Dog Restaurant


There is a restaurant in Carmel, California called Forge in the Forest. It is not just your typical restaurant. From the outside, it looks like it could be a little green garden, or a friendly sidewalk cafe on a street corner in Paris. There is seating inside and outside, but the most surprising feature of all is the dog section. The seating is outside of course, you just walk through a little gate and into a quaint area filled with trees, flowers and all different kinds of plants. There are plenty of tables around and plenty of space between them. And the best part of it is.... you can bring your dog with you! My family just recently become dog fans when we made the decision to get a cocker spaniel in 2005. So we enjoyed having our little puppy with us in the restaurant. They even have a cute menu just for your dog! My family chose to treat Macey, our dog, with the "Hot Diggity Dog", and she devoured it within minutes. She was one happy puppy.

2 comments:

Kaiti said...

That is too funny! I love it! I'm a huge animal fan, more cat than dog, but still it would be fun to go to a restaurant and bring my dog. My mom would love it! Sometimes i think she loves our dog(s) more than she loves us...jk. i'll definitely have to mention it to her.

Anonymous said...

That's intense...a dog menu!!! If I had a dog, I would SO take it there!