Friday, March 14, 2008

J-Dawgs.


Last semester I was introduced to the wonderful world of J-Dawgs. My older, more experienced BYU friends were generous enough to share with me this blissful treat of a little red hot dog stand. If you go to BYU and have not tried a J-Dawg... you are missing out. If you have not experienced the sweet, savory special sauce that you can ONLY find at J-Dawgs, you are not a true BYU student! The menu is simple; just 2 items. A beef dog or a polish dog. You can put your choice of many different condiments on it, but you MUST put the special sauce on it. My friends and I used to go every Thursday at 11AM for lunch, but then I started working Thursdays at 11, so I cannot attend J-Dawg Thursdays any longer. Sad day. At least I still get the text message every Thursday morning.
PS I did not take these pictures... they are from their website! I am not that good.
http://www.j-dawgs.com/Home.html

7 comments:

I think therefore I am said...

I guess I am not a true BYU student. I may wear all blue all the time (Please note Blue has been my favorite color for a long time and its kind of sad), but I am still not true blue. That makes me sad. I have heard good things about J-Dwags, but I have never been there. Every time I try to go something happens, but I have tried to go.

Skooter said...

I LOVE THE J-DAWG!!!!!! My friend made me go once last semester. But, I was also tricked by people telling me you couldn't be a TRUE BYU student if you hadn't hicked the Y. Don't believe it. It's a lie, and I also can be one of the worst experiences of your life.

Skooter said...

ps-i just read your post about in-n-out burger and i thought i would inform you that they are building one at this very moment in st. george utah.

kelli said...

"I think therefore I am"... you need to try a J-Dawg, definitely. But at least you have tried!

"c-par"... I think hiking the Y is also a requirement for every BYU student to experience. Even though I had the worst time ever hiking the Y on the 4th of July in mid-day in 110 degree weather with only 3 water bottles between 5 people... I had to be carried up by my boyfriend at the time. And are you sure about that?? Cuz In'N'Out is only in CA, NV, and AZ!!

Hubble said...

I've always heard good things about J-Dawgs, but still haven't got the chance to go yet. It is another thing on my list of "things to do at BYU".

Kaiti said...

i haven't been there yet, but my brother loves it. I will for sure try it. I mean with a name like J-DAWG it has to be good :)

Adam said...

I have never been there but I really want to go. I have heard it is pretty good. It sounds so simple yet people love it.